- Initial City-Tokens price is always $1, but whales and bot activity ruin community members’ and real-world investors’ chances to buy the Token early and cheap.
- All anti-Whale and anti-bot measures implemented help to marginally reduce the damage and impact, but they’re not a silver bullet against liquidity abuses.
- Pump and Dumpers who trade and try to make profits even before the farm opens are hurting farmers’ and investors’ farming experience.
- Many community members, trying to buy City-Tokens during the first minutes of the offering, usually end up paying excessive Token values.
- WorldSwap 2.0 guarantees a fixed 1 Token = 1 USD price offering, so all community members can benefit equally.
- WorldSwap editions follow a lifecycle: Farm start with high APRs, emissions will decrement as time goes by and after a week there will be no more emissions.
DUBLIN kickstarted WorldSwap’s presence in BSC…
AMSTERDAM included our first auto-burn feature…
PARIS premiered some juicy multipliers with rolling upgrades and fee reduction structures…
TOKYO brought along lessons learned and fixes to all reward incentives…
MADRID was the first one to include tax-based autoburns, a new anti-whale mechanism, and airdrop incentives…
SINGAPORE introduced a buyback-producing lottery, and an big upgrade to the tax-based burning mechanism (a lesson learned from MADRID)…
Our motto since day one has been to turn WorldSwap into a great farming experience for investors.
City after City, we’ve constantly been adding new features, improvements and lessons learned from previous editions.
But even among all changes, there has always been something constant: Every time we release a new City, there is a considerable number of community members and investors that -in their aim to buy the Tokens in the first minutes end up paying disproportionate amounts of money for a Token that was always meant to be sold at a $1 Token price.
What’s going on, then?
Whales, Bots, and Pumpers & Dumpers. That’s it.
The following 5-min candlestick chart was taken just 15 hours after Singapore’s launch.
Regardless of being SIN’s graph chart, as seen City after City after City after City, this price chart is representative of each and every City we’ve released up until now.
Regardless of which measures we implement, and independently of how many big and small improvements we bring along to new cities, there’s a constant that never changes: Liquidity abuses coming (mostly) from whales and bots.
By listening to the events that the smart contracts emit, they are able to automatically buy the Token as soon as liquidity is added by the dev team; accessing the liquidity earlier and faster than any real human being would ever be able to manually do.
Introducing the WorldSwap Ecosystem
Things are changing at WorldSwap, big time.
With the introduction of the WorldSwap Ecosystem, we’re reaching four of our main milestones since our first release:
- Guaranteeing investors the option to buy the City Token at the intended $1 fixed initial price.
- Providing uniqueness to all City Tokens, by drastically limiting their emission and reducing their supply. New model: City-Farm 1week Lifecycle + Max Total Supply.
- Time-limited deposit allowance (not applicable for City-Token LPs and Pool).
- Value addition for all City-Tokens.
1 Token = 1 USD
Up until now, buying the WorldSwap’s City Tokens at their initial price was an odyssey against bots that only a few investors were able to accomplish.
Liquidity strategies that worked perfectly fine for DUBLIN’s launch, with a community of 100 member, didn’t work out for SINGAPORE, in a booming 1200-member community.
We have been building fast, and our community grew with us…
In a much faster rate than what we were expecting.
The rise in community members and investors, in addition to the aforementioned damaged inflicted by whales and liquidity bots, is a direct call for urgent action.
Many community members asked for a solution to this issue, and after a lot of brainstorming, sleepless nights of programming and a couple hundreds cups of coffee, we’re proud to introduce WorldSwap’s new City launch model!
Starting Today, all users are guaranteed to be able to buy the City-Token at a fixed initial price of $1.
No more bot abuses.
No more whales.
No more buying early and paying high.
1 Token = 1 USD. That’s it.
Bot-Safe Token Offering methodology
Token offerings will be performed in a fully democratic way: using a first-come first-serve methodology.
All investors and community members interested in acquiring the Token at $1 will be able to buy the Token at this guaranteed fixed rate, regardless of whales or bots.
In Kiyv’s case, the Total Initial Supply available for the Token Offering process is of 5,000 KBP.
Token price will be the same to everyone, 100% guaranteed.
- 50% of the funds collected during the Offering process will be used for buybacks and liquidity. The remaining will beused for Marketing campaigns, exclusive Brussels’ artwork and designs, growing the Team, 24/7 Community support and Dev fund.
- All Tokens not sold during the Token Offering period will be automatically burned.
Boosting City-Token Uniqueness
WorldSwap’s yield-enhanced farms are great for investors looking for high-risk high-reward opportunities, no doubt about it!
But, in truth, if we keep printing/minting new Tokens forever, their value will always tend to organically decrease over time. It’s plain simple math.
This is not specific to WorldSwap, of course; it is how all farmable Tokens work, and there’s no much escape to it.
An unlimited Token supply is -simply put- unsustainable.
Luckily, we’ve got your back 💪
In order to reduce supply and promote City-Token uniqueness, starting on Sunday Jun 13 at 21:00 UTC all old-City Farms will stop emitting Tokens.
Halting the Token emission in old Cities brings a huge benefit for those investors and community members who remained invested in old Cities.
By upgrading the paradigm for those City-Tokens with a previous unlimited supply, this new liquidity model turns every City/Token into a very scarce resource.
This new time-based emission limit schema, paired with the total Token supply decrease caused by all burn mechanisms in place, boost all City-Tokens to a new level.
This upgrade from an infinite supply schema to a limited Max Total Supply model takes effect for: Dublin (BSC), Amsterdam (BSC), Paris (BSC), Tokyo (Polygon), Madrid (BSC) and Singapore (Polygon).
City-Farm Lifecycle: 1-week Cities (+Max Total Supply)
To increase the City-Token uniqueness even more, all new Cities and Farms will have a time-restricted Token emission period of only 1 week.
Starting with KYIV, all farms will emit Tokens for a limited period of only 7 days.
After this 7-day phase, the farm will stop producing new Tokens; all LPs and Pools will naturally become stagnant, and the Token supply in circulation at this point in time will become the Total Maximum Supply of City-Tokens, the max number ever to be created.
This 7-day Lifecycle period allows farmers to recurrently generate high-yields.
When the farming period has ends, those investors looking to continue farming will be able to automatically stake their current deposits onto the following same-chain City LPs and Pools.
Additionally, investors will benefit from being able to farm at the super-high APRs that newly released cities features at launch.
This new automatic fund-allocation feature will not be initially included in KYIV, but will be introduced in the short term, as new features are released.
The new same-chain City will be starting its 7-day farming period the same day the previous same-chain City finishes its own 7-day farming period.
The total supply at the farm halting time will become the new limited Max Total Supply of all City-Tokens ever created.
This new max supply will start to quickly decrease by means of burns, turning the Token more scarce and unique, helping it’s price increase over time.
WorldSwap’s Launch Schedule:
Recurrent Weekly launches, 1 new city per week on each Blockchain.
This enhanced Supply-reduction policy paired with our current burn-intensive schedule and the auto-burn features specific to each city, will help City-Tokens to become more and more unique and valuable over time.
This new implementation benefits both investors and WorldSwap’s community the most.
Time-limited Deposit Allowance
Kyiv will launch with a new deposit schema.
Deposits into City/Farm LPs and Pools will only be allowed for 12 hours since the farm starting time.
Time-restricting the deposits for all Non-City-Tokens is beneficial in 2 different ways:
- By prioritizing the City’s native Farms and Pool, keeping them active while time-limiting all non-Native LPs.
- Increasing the liquidity in the City-Token LPs, boosting price stability and general platform health.
It’s important to mention that all funds deposited prior to the time restriction will keep farming as usual, the only restriction taking action is for those investors looking to make new deposits into non City Tokens LPs and Pool.
To illustrate with an example, this is KYIV’s time-restricted deposit schedule:
- From the moment the farm gets published -> until the farm opening time: no deposit restrictions.
- Farm opening time + 12 hours: no deposit restrictions.
- 12 hours since farm opening -> until Farm Lifecycle max cap halt is triggered (7 days since farm opening): deposit restriction applied, only KBP-BNB LP, KBP-BUSD LP and the KBP Pool are allowed to to have new funds deposited.
- All Farms and Pools keep producing Tokens for 1 week, until the Max Total Supply cap is reached via the Farm Lifecycle policy. The time-restricted LPs and Pools will continue giving rewards at the same unchanged rate, but no new deposits will be allowed. Native LPs and Pools will be incentivized by keeping them open for deposits for the entire week.
- When the Max Total Supply for the KBP Token is reached after 7 days, all further emission will be halted, the maximum number of KBP ever created will be reached, and from this point on no more tokens will ever be created. The last remaining LPs and Pools (those from the native-Token) will stop producing rewards.
- Kyiv’s Farmers will be able to stake their current assets in LPs and Pools into the following same-blockchain City with a reduced fee schema. By providing a fee-discount structure, those investors who stick with the platform are benefited the most.
WorldSwap’s launching schema (1 new city in each blockchain, weekly) in conjunction with the new 1-week Max Total Supply policy which halts emission, will enable all investors to experience the benefits of time-limited high reward farming, by jumping between cities with reduced costs, and leveraging the access to a supply-limited asset; always remaining in a well-known, multi-audited, rug-pull safe and tested environment. This is WorldSwap’s value proposition.
Value addition for Tokens
Drastically reducing the Token supply is a great idea, but it needs to be paired with new use cases for the Token in order to increase its utility and demand.
This combination of reduced supply + increased demand helps the price of the Token to stabilize at healthier levels, and become stronger over time.
On-chain games = Token burn
All Cities, both old and new, will be receiving a major upgrade in the upcoming 2 weeks.
This upgrade will include “City Ambassador”, our first on-chain game, which will allow users to play and win City-Tokens, working at the same time as a Token-burning mechanism, which further reduces the -now limited- Token supply.
City-based NFTs (Limited Edition)
Each city will feature it’s own NFT marketplace where users and investors will be able to upload, offer and trade their own NFT creations.
In addition to this, we will be releasing limited edition official City-based NFTs from partner artists.
This shiny new NFT marketplace, which will be released during the next month, will bring an extra layer of added value to all City-Tokens.
We’ll be introducing the WRLD Token soon…
but that’s a subject for another post 😉
Join us on WorldSwap!
🌏 Website: https://worldswap.finance
💬 Telegram: https://t.me/WorldSwapFinance
🔥 Announcements: https://t.me/WorldSwapFinance_News
🐣 Twitter: https://twitter.com/WorldSwap
📄 Blog: https://worldswap.medium.com
📚 Docs and FAQ: https://docs.worldswap.finance/
💻 Github: https://github.com/WorldSwap